Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Lights, Camera, Action!

Are you a strict 12x12 scrapbooker? Or do you dable in all different sized layouts and even cards like me? I am very much "when the mood strikes" kind of a scrapbooker. Sometimes I need all the patterned papers, sometimes just give me a couple embellishments and a photo and some white paper and that's good. My creative therapy is happy :)


I created this page today in under 30 minutes. I could have made it faster if I hadn't gotten sidetracked in my messy studio but that's part of the fun right?


Do you find yourself having craft withdrawals? I sure do. I can't really go more than a couple of days without creating. Sometimes I get up earlier than everyone else, well I always do that, much earlier than everyone else, just so I can start my day by eating breakfast and drinking my coffee in my studio. It's the best therapy for me to de-compress, de-stress and just have some me time. As moms I think we give so much of ourselves to everyone else and often forget to give back to us. I'm not talking buying things I'm talking self love.


I am so glad I found this hobby so many many years ago. It really is a part of my life. What do you love to do to de-compress and de-stress?


I hope you might find some inspiration from this page if you're needing a little crafty therapy :) Here is a link to the "Lights, Camera, Action" printable I used, it's from Studio Calico.


Look at all those lovely layers!

Also, have you had a chance to check out my first online class with Big Picture Classes? Here's the link if you'd like to check it out :) Mixed Media Art & Prints  Here's the front cover of the album I made in my class!


Thanks for having a look and for reading all the way down here to the bottom :)
Be sure to enter my giveaway going on until 9PM tonight! (February 15, 2017) on my Instagram account found here: @FourCloverDesign 

No comments:

Post a Comment